We are in Year Two of our campaign to help rebuild Saint Nicholas National Shrine at World Trade Center. As we are all aware, the only House of Worship destroyed on September 11 was Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church. The effort to rebuild Saint Nicholas was mired in bureaucracy for several years. AHEPA played an important role in cutting that red tape which has now allowed construction to proceed.
Share news of AHEPA’s campaign fund drive highlights:
- AHEPA Participates at Saint Nicholas Ground Blessing Ceremony
- Ahepans Tour Saint Nicholas construction site
- Nearly $115,000 donated by AHEPA family entities at 2015 Supreme Convention
Through the collective generosity and hard work of our members, chapters, and districts, and individual online donors, our campaign has exceeded the $250,000 mark.
DAYS OF ACTION
As successful as we have been thus far, we cannot rest on our laurels. We must continue to strive to reach our fundraising goal.
Tuesday, Dec. 1 | Giving Tuesday – A Global Day Dedicated to Giving
· Encourage family, friends, & colleagues to make an online donation.
· Raise Awareness. Share news of your donation and support for Saint Nicholas on social media. Use hashtags #RebuildStNicholas #GivingTuesday
AHEPA sincerely thanks all of our benefactors to the Saint Nicholas Capital Campaign Drive. Thank you, donors!
· CHECK OUT: Our Donor List
- Visit AHEPA’s Saint Nicholas Capital Campaign Webpage
- Download a sample press release
- The Saint Nicholas National Shrine at World Trade Center Official Website
· It’s fast and easy. Donate today!